Monday, January 9, 2012

Crafting - Support the SAHM!


One income for a family of 4...how fun is that?
I'm super, super thankful to be able to survive with one income and be able to stay at home with my babies. I really couldn't even imagine going to work 8+ hours a day and not seeing them.
I try to think about putting them in Mother's Day Out or something...maybe one day. Right now, I just enjoy every moment with them {even when I'm ready to scream! Haha.}
So, to help us out, income wise...I'm going to try to start doing some crafting. I've already started an etsy.com account under Domestically Swanky and I'm getting really excited thinking about it.
I have a few ideas of crafts I'm going to make and sell. Let me know what you think. I haven't decided on prices yet, but I want to be very competitive with similar products on etsy.com.
I'll be sure to post about my new products for sale but, right now here's a list of my ideas --


Cake Stands
Individual Cupcake Stands
Decorative Balls
Scalloped Edge Felt Wreath


Oh and Thank You Follow Me on Pinterest!!! Not sure what I would do without you! :)




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Candles and seasonal crafts! I would love to have seasonal decorations for the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on seasonal crafts too - definitely Christmas! Maybe I will see what I can make up for Easter!

    ReplyDelete