Monday, January 16, 2012

Domestically Swanky on Etsy

I've been buuuusy the last few days starting my crafts and spending time with my hubby and kids. I got this crazy idea in my mind that I was going to absolutely, for sure, have items FOR SALE on Etsy tonight {Monday} and I almost did...haha. I mean, I guess I did because, I had items listed but I didn't make my official Facebook announcement until 12:04am! Darnit! :)
I'm really, really, really excited about Etsy. I really hope it's everything I've built it up to be in my mind to be. I sure don't plan on making millions with it but, I'm hoping to enjoy the whole crafting process and I plan on treating it as much like a business as possible! I know Trent and Lila will take up lots of my time but, that's one good thing about Etsy...it's on YOUR TIME.
Right now I just have cake and cupcake stands listed but, I plan on adding more items as I make them! I'm inspired daily by other creative people, so who knows what I'll come up with! I hope everyone enjoys what they see and please, please, please let me know if there's something you're interested in that I may not even have for sale. I can customize orders and offer my crafty skills!! Don't forget to let me know any ideas that you would like for your home - decorative things, party decor, I'm all for it! Thank you everyone who is already supporting me {especially my sweet hubby, Jerry!!}



Visit Domestically Swanky on Etsy! Thank you!!





Free Printable but totally how I feel! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment