Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Regular TV vs Media Player, etc.

Apparently not even half of us are watching regular TV anymore. See the recent survey conducted by Consumer Search here.

I know Jerry has been pushing me to get rid of our TV service and just use our media player as our 'TV'. I'm reluctant but, I guess he's really making more sense about it than I am. It would save us money, for sure and we really don't watch that much 'regular TV' now that we have the media player. Saving money is always good, right??
What would we miss? Maybe some UT games, but we could maybe stream those online whenever they're on and any local TV {i.e. news stations, etc} that we never watch anyway. :) I don't think Trent and Lila would miss it. I don't even turn the TV on during the day. Hmmm....maybe when we invest in one extra media player for our bedroom. We watch TV usually every night {except right now while our living room tv is broken and we're using the bedroom TV in the living room - so sad!} before we go to sleep..or I watch it in the middle of the night when I can't sleep because of babies or anticipating an upset baby, haha. {Do any other Moms do that?!}

Anyone else thinking of making the switch? Maybe I should think more about it.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment